Scott Freeman, Auctioneer with Auction 757 will be auctioning off (LIVE AUCTION) a variety of abandoned vehicles, lost & found articles & airport surplus at 6100 Miller Store Rd (location is on other side of the airport next to field maintenance), Norfolk, VA on April 25th, 2017. Auction is held at 6100 Miller Store Rd, near Signature Flight in the fire training area. Look for auction arrows morning of auction. Inspection will begin at 9:00AM.
Airport surplus vehicles to include:
2004 Dodge Ram Pickup Truck
2006 New Holland tractor Model TN75DA, 4 cylinder turbo, A/C cab, 3016 hours
Airport surplus to include:
1 - Operational Console for TV and Computer Monitors L68” x w/ ledge W46” w/o ledge 27”x H55”
8 - Wooden Benches L81 ½” xW27”xH38”
1 - Wooden Tables L20”xW21”xH21 ½”
1- Helicopter Bench H18” – From center to end of one leg of bench is 46”, From leg to leg is 80”
1 - Boiler Parts
5 - Time Clocks w/ keys
2 - Sanitary Napkin Holders
3 0 - Light Fixtures
30 - Sylvania 200 Watt Light Bulbs
1 -HP LaserJet 5200 Printer
7 - Small Concrete Planters W24”xH18”
1 - Typewriter
1 - Westwood 13 Gallon Portable Air Compressor Model: 3JR85D
12 - Aluminum Planters
3 - Metal Trashcans w/ Cigarette Pan on top
3 - Small Aluminum Trashcans
1- laptop bag/computer speakers/flexible keyboard
1 - feather banner
1 - mail bins
1 - presentation books
1 - radio-cd player
1- misc computer software/vhs tapes- Electric Hand Dryers
1- NSS Carpet Extractor
2- Tornado Carpet Scrubbers
Abandoned vehicles to include:
2002 Ford Taurus VIN 1FAFP59U32A112867 ($85 key fee) 152,256 miles
2006 Chevrolet Impala VIN 2G1WT58K669106464 ($85 key fee) 140,230 miles
2004 Chevrolet Malibu VIN 1G1ZU64874F194956 ($85 key fee) 115,412 miles
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood VIN 1G6DW52P2TR703478 ($85 key fee) 197,591 miles
2008 Kawasaki 900 Motorcycle VIN JKAVN2D118A022367 ($65 key fee)
All vehicles have been driven into the airport & abandoned. Vehicles key fee added to the hammer price. See above
Lost & found items to include: The April 2017 auction is expected to include 97 lost & found auction lots. Lot descriptions will not be published until the morning of the auction due to possible claims but may include Fitbits, cameras, jewelry including watches, rings & bracelets, headphones & unusual items!!
Potential bidders may pre-register by emailing a completed Registration Form by 5 PM, day before auction, to BusinessAuctioneer@gmail.com. You also may register in person, beginning at 9:00 AM the morning of the auction.
Preview and Registration will begin at 9 AM.
- You must be 18 to register and to bid.
- ALL items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” without guarantees of any kind. It is your responsibility to inspect all items prior to your placing a bid. Failure to inspect the items will not cancel your bid. All sales are FINAL. No refunds will be given.
- A key fee will apply to all vehicles. We do not guarantee keys.
- Payment to be made via cash or check ONLY. All items must be PAID IN FULL immediately at the conclusion of the auction. If items are not paid in full immediately following the auction, you will not be able to bid at future Norfolk Airport Authority Auctions. You must have a paid receipt to have keys made and to pick up vehicles. Parking tickets must be validated at Auction site.
- All vehicles purchased must be removed from the Airport’s property before 2 p.m. the Friday after the auction or you forfeit your rights to the vehicle(s).
- Titles to vehicles purchased will be sent to address given on registration form via certified mail within 5 business days unless paid for by check, in which case there will be a 14 day hold on titles.
- No P.O. boxes allowed.
- No Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bid.
- Surplus and Lost & Found items are TAXABLE.